Sign in to follow this  
Teh_Bucket

List of Killing Floor players and Steam ID's?

I'm Teh_Bucket0 on steam, I play killing floor all the time. But I hate joining random games and sometimes dealing with the worst players, so I started making a giant friends list of KF'ers. If you want to join this list, I'll invite you to whenever a group of us are going to play, and possibly host a private server.

just play on the clanfec servers, im almost always on there, hard or above :)

I play on the FeC servers all the time, but the level 6+ isn't well enforced so arrogant lowbies destroy games. FeC needs to implement auto kick for atleast 5+. I'll add you bucket. I used to play with Burrito all the time.

One time fee for perm admin?  I don't know about that.  Maybe have a one time fee to reduce the monthly cost but just having people buy admin once and have it last forever might get out of hand.

Any input would be good.

I wouldn't think you would have to worry about a flood of admins. I been playing on the FeC server (HOE) for a really long time, and I never seen an admin who isn't FeC. I never really see many FeC guys either TBH.

Most of FeC who played Killing Floor are now playing Warframe.

I'm sure many would like a "buy it now" admin, but I don't think its a service we're going to offer.  If we did offer it, it would be in the $120 range

Dang, really wanna try warframe but my computer won't run it. May try it sometime.

FEC servers are fun, but is there a private server? When i have a big enough group of friends together i don't like random people joining and leaving.

Sorry for bumping this as its a bit old.

If your thinking of a "lifetime" admin package for a game like killing floor maybe go for something like $60(One year full for one server) or $100(High number thats nice and even)? Gotta really look at how many sales you have for the monthly. If you guys have alot of people paying for say only 2-3 months and your only getting $30-$45 max outta them anyways since they get bored of the game and then move on to another game would be better served getting the $60 upfront and possibly having a stronger admin show up (Although I have found that welding assholes in with fleshpounds does wonders for getting them to leave a game) and getting more people to come onto the website and purchase admin by seeing a fellow admin. Also with lifetime admin people already have the admin they feel more "devoted" to playing on the server they have admin in. Also feel that when people pay for lifetime they act better, lotta people burn through $5, be a dick fuck it. It's only $5. You spend $60-$100 on it, it's a large investment even though over time it adds up to the same amount they know they paid that much instead of slowly handing out $5 a month. Not gonna buy it either way lol but thats my 2 cents on the matter.