Xcalibur

Lets talk about Phones.

Phone Operating Systems  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What phone OS do you all use?

• iOS
    • Android
    • Windows

I currently use a iphone 5.  I love this phone and look forward to upgrading to the most likely called iphone 5s.

I currently do not own a smartphone, or a mobile device with internet capabilities. ._.'

same here

I used to like the iphone, but it was really weak. True this was in the 3gs times, but it also had to be jailbroken in order to have any kind of customization. 

I enjoy the androids since you can change so many things without having to be a super user. It also is quick and doesnt have any of the issues i had using ios

I'm pretty much at home in front of my desktop all of my waking hours, so I can't rationalize using anything more than a dumb-phone, though I'd love to play with one.

Im hardcore, I use a Blackberry 9300.....muhahaha. Although the day when it leaves my hand at a high velocity towards the nearest wall is approaching fast ._.

Something like this: :ball: .

Running the HTC One.  Easily the best phone I have ever owned.  I prefer it over the S4, which is also an amazing phone.  These front facing stereo beats audio speakers are beastly!