Welcome back, Guest
Recent Forum Topics
- Coin (All your credit cards. One Coin) - Nov 30 2013 04:16 PM
- Hello/Map Removal/Midgets/Bacooooooooooooooooooon - Oct 18 2013 09:22 PM
- List of Killing Floor players and Steam ID's? - Oct 18 2013 08:48 PM
- JusticeZ Reporting in For Active Duty! - Aug 22 2013 08:10 AM
- TOP Martial Arts MMORPG - Aug 20 2013 09:41 AM
- Kiina's Back! - Aug 04 2013 05:10 PM
Recent Forum Replies
- Coin (All your credit cards. One Coin) - Nov 30 2013 04:16 PM - Hmm, interesting.
- Hello/Map Removal/Midgets/Bacooooooooooooooooooon - Oct 18 2013 09:22 PM - Send a support ticket.
- List of Killing Floor players and Steam ID's? - Oct 18 2013 08:48 PM - Sorry for bumping this as its a bit old. If your thinking of a "lifetime" admin package for a game like killing floor maybe go for something like $...
- TOP Martial Arts MMORPG - Aug 20 2013 09:41 AM - Have you ever played it before?
- Kiina's Back! - Aug 04 2013 05:10 PM - Sorry Mistress of the Oranges.
- Kiina's Back! - Aug 01 2013 03:52 PM - YAY!! Used I tell you..
Recent News Articles
- New League of Legends Game Mode is LIVE - Nov 27 2013 08:29 PM
- Recruitment advertisement - Oct 21 2013 11:53 AM
- FaceBook Integration - Oct 07 2013 07:17 AM
- Clan Website/Forums/Servers Redesign & Update (Part 34) - Aug 12 2013 09:46 PM
- Minecraft 1.6.2 - Aug 06 2013 09:39 AM
- Games Raffle - Jul 20 2013 06:56 PM
Recent News Comments
- Minecraft 1.6.2 - Aug 06 2013 10:09 AM - Thanks! LOVE THE HORSES!!!
- Games Raffle - Jul 13 2013 10:28 AM - Shut up and take my money.
- Teamspeak 3 (Issues) - Jul 07 2013 01:55 PM - That stinks! :(
- Teamspeak 3 (Issues) - Jul 05 2013 09:06 AM - Well, I can't get it working. I've been waiting to hear back from teamspeak but nothing yet. Since we buy a license, they should be abl...
- Teamspeak 3 (Issues) - Jul 05 2013 05:43 AM - The website isn't capable of doing all that since all the permissions / groups are in the website and I have no API that would allow that on the we...
- Teamspeak 3 (Issues) - Jul 05 2013 05:33 AM - wy not start over and link it directly into our website so when ppl create a account on the website theyt will be automaticly given appropriate rig...
12 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google, spencerk, CastorTroy
Calendar Practice and Events
Pinned Games Raffle
Jul 12 2013 03:47 PM | Xcalibur in Public News Announcements
I added a New Raffle: I'll update as I get more games. It costs $5 to enter due to amount of games we will have by years end. This is going to be our main raffle of the year and it ends Dec 31st.
If you're interested please buy now as the more I get, the more games I can buy.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition (Added: 7/20/2013)
- Sleeping Dogs (Added: 7/16/2013)
- Terraria (Added: 7/15/2013)
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Added: 7/14/2013)
- Universe Sandbox (Added: 7/13/2013)
- Borderlands 2 (Added: 7/13/2013)
- FTL: Faster Than Light (Added: 7/12/2013)
- Fez (Added: 7/12/2013)
- The Walking Dead (Added: 7/12/2013)
- Serious Sam 3 BFE (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Just Cause 2 (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Torchlight (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Castle Crashers (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Bioshock (Added: 6/30/2013)
- Humble Bundle THQ & V (Added: 6/30/2013)
Nov 23 2013 10:57 AM | Demicus_Maximus in Public News Announcements
If you've ever dreamed of nuking an enemy team with five Final Sparks, chaining together a series of Unstoppable Forces or living forever with back-to-back Chronoshifts, now's your chance.
See full article for more details.
Aug 06 2013 09:35 AM | Azorius in Public News Announcements
So I've updated our Minecraft server to 1.6.2. So all of you can now update the game and enjoy mounts! The horses are really cool, and there are a variety of different horses. http://media-mcw.cur...HorseBreeds.png Go to that link if you want to see all the possibilities. BTW for those who don't know. The horses move up 1 block high without having to jump, so you can speed right up hills no problem, however in water if it's deeper than 1 they will kick you off. Anyway, enjoy everyone. Enjoy 1.6.2!